Quality Assurance Manager APPLY NOW
- Review, organize and maintain the routine paperwork related to the Quality, Regulatory, USDA, Food Safety / HACCP Plan, Sanitation, SQF Audit, and customer-specific documentation.
- Be an active member of the HACCP / Food Safety team.
- Perform and lead the internal audits program.
- Monitor and update the Corrective Action Database.
- Developing and conducting training programs for employees related to HACCP, SQF, GMP's, etc.
- Review and create SOP's and SSOP's working closely with plant quality and sanitation teams.
- Adhere to safe work practices, follow GMP's, maintain sanitary conditions, and ensure that product quality is maintained.
- Report to management any conditions or practices that may adversely affect food safety, food quality, or personnel safety.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Required to work off shifts (Sanitation hours), weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS: Examples of licenses, certificates, and registrations required within the first 6 months to a year of employment, HACCP Certification, SQF Practitioner.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Specific skills and abilities required that are not included in other sections: Must possess strong communication skills both verbal and written. Able to demonstrate interpersonal skills: Take a team-building approach and work effectively in a cross-functional environment. Strong organizational and implementation skills. Advanced Computer Skills: Word, Excel, Vista Trac (batch and inventory control software) Associated topics: Food Service, Fast Food, Deli, Bakery, Pizza, Bar or Restaurant Manager.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- GFSI - SQF: 1 year (Preferred)